Wednesday, March 8, 2017

Welcome to "Advice to Performers"

Welcome to "Advice to Performers".  In this blog I will share my experiences, and give my humble advice to performers wishing a career in the entertainment industry.  It is a blog for young aspiring artists or seasoned pro's.  I've begun this blog not because I know it all or have had the perfect career, in fact far from it, but because of all the mistakes I've made and how I've managed to survive and grow from those mistakes.  

I've had a lucrative forty year career where I've made some costly mistakes, as well as really wonderful choices for myself.  I share with you my experience of working for four decades as an actor, singer, dancer, choreographer, teacher, writer, director, producer, press agent, and booking agent.  I've been on just about every side of the fence.  I offer my perspective, and hope it benefits you and helps you avoid some pitfalls along the path of this wonderfully exciting and often heartbreaking career.

I wish you the best in your journey.  Hold on for a great ride.
Best regards,
Lucio

No comments:

Post a Comment